Due to its rich set of vitamins and minerals, ginger root is widely used in folk medicine. Its unique properties are used to treat many diseases, including the genitals. Ginger for male potency can be used in the form of decoctions, tinctures, wine and other drinks, the recipes of which will be provided in this article.
Composition and natural properties of ginger root
The odorless root has many beneficial benefits.
This exotic plant contains more than 400 substances useful for the human body, among which the most notable are:
- vitamins of group B, as well as C, E and K;
- macro and microelements: iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc;
- omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids;
- organic acids: caprylic, linoleic, oleic;
- essential oils;
- essential amino acids;
The specific smell of ginger is provided by the substance zingiberen, which also improves the metabolic processes of the human body. A spicy and spicy flavor is provided by gingerol, a natural resin that helps to reduce the risk of malignant neoplasms.
The following medicinal properties of ginger root have been studied and used in modern medicine:
- wound healing; antispasmodic
- tonic; expectorant
- analgesic; bactericidal
The positive effects of ginger are shown in the following cases:
- to improve the functioning of the digestive system - increases appetite, promotes the production of gastric juice, speeds up the body's metabolism, eliminates bloating, cramps and flatulence;
- for colds - relieves cough, kills pathogenic viruses, has a general body-strengthening effect;
- for atherosclerosis - reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the blood, cleans blood vessels;
- to increase brain activity - improves memory;
- if you are overweight - helps to cleanse your body and lose weight;
- for the treatment of dental diseases - strengthens teeth, reduces bleeding gums.
Ginger is good for the whole body.
In addition, ginger is a powerful antioxidant that removes radionuclides, toxins and other harmful substances from the body. It helps to strengthen the body's defenses and recovery after a great physical effort or a prolonged illness.
How ginger affects potency in men
Oriental medicine has used ginger root to increase male potency for thousands of years. No wonder the word "ginger" is translated from the Chinese language as "masculinity".
The effect of ginger on potency in men is due to the chemical composition of this incredible plant:
- zinc is a stimulant for the production of testosterone - the main male hormone;
- vitamin B6 makes the walls of blood vessels elastic and promotes an increase in blood supply to the pelvic organs;
- cineole relieves fatigue and depression, gives a sexual mood;
- vitamin B9 strengthens the heart muscle;
- vitamins C and E increase immunity, provide the strength and energy necessary for a full sexual life.
Many doctors recommend the use of ginger in combination with honey and other products for the prevention and treatment of inflammation of the prostate, which can cause a decrease in potency.
Ginger should be used to increase potency if the problem is caused by psychogenic factors: mental and physical fatigue, fear of "not being up to it", various fears and phobias.
How does ginger root affect male potency? Due to the intense blood supply to the genitals, ginger, no worse than pharmaceuticals, causes a stable and long-lasting erection.
Many traditional healers recommend using ginger for impotence and impotence, predicting surprising results.
Indications for the use of ginger
Ginger root can effectively overcome sexual problems in men of any age. In particular, it is recommended for people over 45-50 years old, as it is during those years that the signs of decreased potency and decreased libido appear.
The main indications for the use of ginger in the diet are:
- erectile dysfunction;
- decreased libido;
- premature ejaculation.
Due to its anti-inflammatory and bactericidal action, the root can be used in several inflammatory processes of the genitourinary system. According to urologists, ginger for prostatitis can also be used as part of a complex therapy.
Sexual problems often occur in men who are overweight. In this case, to increase potency, it is also necessary to use ginger, which helps to normalize body weight.
How to use ginger correctly to increase potency
How to take ginger to increase the potency in men correctly? It can be eaten fresh by chewing a small slice cut from the root twice a day. But it is better to prepare aromatic and healthy decoctions, tinctures or ginger wine, the most popular recipes for which are provided below.
Fresh or dried and crushed roots are used to make ginger drinks. To add flavor, pieces of fruit, berries, spices or herbs are added.
- Ginger tea for men with garlic.Combine 1 teaspoon of grated root with 4 chopped garlic cloves. Pour 250 ml of boiling water and leave for 20 minutes. Drink at night for 2 weeks. Despite the unpleasant taste, this tea is deadly;
- Decoction of ginger with honey.Peel a small piece of ginger and cut into slices. Pour 300 ml of boiling water and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Add 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Drink after meals in small sips 2 times a day.
Ginger can be fermented into a powder instead of fresh. In that case, your dosage should be halved.
Pickled ginger or gari is a traditional Japanese dish that complements sushi. In this form, ginger also has all the beneficial properties, so it can be ingested to increase potency during a romantic date.
For ginger pickles, you will need:
- 100 g of fresh root;
- 120 ml of rice vinegar;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar and salt;
- 50 ml of water.
Cut the ginger into slices, rub with salt and leave for half an hour. Pour the vinegar into the water and add the sugar, heat slightly. Remove the salt from the roots, transfer to a glass jar and cover with brine. Put in a cool place for 3 days.
A properly prepared street sweeper should have a delicate pink color and a pleasant and refreshingly spicy flavor.
Ginger, honey and lemon remedies
Ginger, lemon and honey are wonderful warming and stimulating agents for male potency. You can use the following recipes:
- Ginger honey.Peel and grate a large ginger root. Fold into a glass container, pour 500 ml of liquid honey and mix well. Soak in a dark place for 2 weeks, then take 1 tablespoon at night with green or herbal tea.
- Ginger Lemon.Peel 250 g of fresh ginger and cut into thin slices. Squeeze the juice of 3 large lemons. Pour the lemon juice over the ginger, add 5 tablespoons of honey. Keep the product in the refrigerator. Take 50 ml in the morning and in the evening with water or tea.
Ginger and honey are good for the whole body.
Experienced men recommend, before intercourse, to eat a slice of lemon greased with honey and sprinkled with powdered ginger. They claim that this remedy helps to prepare a strong erection and provides an unforgettable sexual encounter.
There are several recipes for making ginger tincture with alcohol, vodka or plain water to increase potency. We offer two of the most simple and effective:
- Alcohol tincture.Pass 100 g of root through a meat grinder, add 500 ml of medicinal alcohol or vodka. If desired, you can add 2-3 slices of lemon and 2 tablespoons of honey. Insist 12-14 days in a dark room, shaking occasionally. Filter the finished drink and bottle it. Drink 1 tablespoon on an empty stomach in the morning with water.
- Dye in the water.Grind 50 g of root, pour 300 ml of water and boil. Insist on a double boiler for 2 hours, then strain and add 3 teaspoons of honey. Drink 50 ml before meals, three times a day.
Various spices can be added to the ginger infusions: cinnamon, coriander, nutmeg to improve the aroma and flavor.
Many men prefer to drink ginger wine instead of traditional champagne during a romantic date. Experts say that this drink not only warms and relaxes, but also promotes a stable erection and increases potency. You can make homemade ginger wine using the following recipe:
- ½ ginger root;
- 500 ml of dry red wine;
- zest of an orange or lemon;
- cinnamon or nutmeg;
- 50 g of sugar.
Add spices and sugar to the wine, heat to 500C. Pour zest and grated ginger. Insist for at least 2 hours, then strain and drink in small sips, enjoying the spicy and spicy taste.
White wine can also be used for mulled wine.
Coffee with ginger
A small piece of ginger root will help to give your breakfast cup a unique aroma, as well as to tune into a sexy mood and increase potency.
According to the classic recipe, you need to prepare coffee in a Turk, taking 1 teaspoon of grated ginger root for 1 tablespoon of ground coffee. If you wish, you can add a little lemon zest to the drink, which will add spice and improve the taste.
Contraindications and side effects
Ginger is a wonderful remedy that can help not only with impotence or problems with potency, but also with many other diseases. However, this root may not always be useful.
The contraindications for taking ginger are as follows:
- pathology of the liver and biliary tract;
- hemorrhoids and other diseases accompanied by bleeding;
- high blood pressure;
- ischemic heart disease.
In addition, you should not use ginger if you are individually intolerant to this plant and if you are allergic to its components.
Sometimes, after eating ginger, these unpleasant phenomena can appear: nausea, belching, flatulence, heartburn, diarrhea, inflammation of the oral mucosa, pain in the stomach. In this case, the use of root must be stopped and the doctor should be consulted.
It is worth waiting for the results and when
Ginger, unlike pills, is a natural remedy to increase potency. Therefore, you should not expect an instant effect from it, as with popular pills. You need to take the root of healing constantly for weeks or months. Then it will show a stable result and maintain male strength for a long time.