Problem improve the potency of erectile dysfunction is very actual at present and worried about the male since time immemorial. Improved potency may be not only medical, but also using folk remedies. Traditional methods are effective and can be used by all men in the early stages of weakening of potency. Herbs and fees have proven their effectiveness for more than 3 thousand years ago and successfully used by traditional healers. Because of this, traditional medicine has accumulated numerous ways and means, the purpose of which is treatment of this disease.
Traditional methods for potency
All the traditional methods, improving potency can be divided into 3 groups:
- treatment by herbs (phytotherapy);
- treatment food (diet);
- various ways in improving the potency.
Improve the potency of folk remedies involves herbal treatments and their fees.
The use of individual herbs:
- Ginseng – used to treat impotence in the most ancient times. The best option of treatment is the root of this plant, which, unfortunately, are not available to everyone. Currently used the pharmacy tincture of ginseng for 30 – 45 drops in the morning and during the day at the same dosage.
- St. John's wort. As is known, infusion of the herb St. John's wort can increase the blood circulation in the pelvic organs. To prepare the tincture you will need 2 tablespoons of herbs and a Cup of boiling water. the prepared infusion must be taken in 3 doses for 1 day.
- Aloe. Aloe juice with honey prepared in a ratio of 1:5 is able to effectively improve potency. Treatment should continue for 1 to 1.5 months 1 tablespoon of the mixture 3 – 4 times a day.
- Green tea. Spirituous extract of green tea leaves (30 g) and sugar (150 gr.) kept at a temperature of + 5 to + 6 degrees in the refrigerator for one week. To make the tincture should be 1 tablespoon in the morning and before bedtime with plenty of fluids.
Also to improve the potency use asarum, sea-buckthorn, onion peel, motherwort, nettle, lilac.
Improving potency herbs:
- the collection of nettle, St. John's wort, mint and clover;
- the collection of wild strawberries, blackberries, raspberry leaf and black currant;
- collection of rose hips and Rowan;
- collecting their parsley seed, aloe and rose hips. This fee is used for the treatment of chronic prostatitis
Nutrition therapy improves the potency of men has always and continues to be effective at any age. The erection quality may be reduced in older men, but the improvement comes from absolutely everyone. Nutritional therapy involves the predominance in the diet of foods containing significant amounts of vitamins a, C, E as well as foods high in protein. In addition, the diet enriched with vegetables, fruits, spices, nuts and honey.
Products for potency
These products include:
- fish (especially flounder and mackerel);
- red caviar;
- seafood (mussels, shrimps);
- dairy products (cream, sour cream, cottage cheese);
- mushrooms, eggs.
Vegetables (onions, turnips, carrots, tomatoes, lemons). Fruits (avocado, bananas, pineapples, figs, dates, banana, strawberry). Nuts are perhaps the most effective components of a diet significantly increases the potency. is walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, pistachios. Spices (black pepper, paprika, horseradish, ginger root, cardamom, Chile) should be added to the diet in small amounts.
The effectiveness of treatment of these products no doubt. There are many recipes, the use of which improves the potency.
Folk recipes to improve the potency:
- a mixture of honey with nuts;
- infusion of honey, aloe juice and red table wine;
Some recipes do not require the use of honey inside. with this, you can make honey a solution of 250 gr. of honey and 1 liter of warm water. Terry cloth soaked in this solution should be applied on the lower abdomen, and then to the penis for 10 to 15 minutes. Procedure should be performed for 10 to 12 days.
Other methods and techniques that improve the potency:
- coniferous baths;
- walking barefoot (mostly in the summer on sand, grass).
You must understand that the treatment by means of alternative medicine has its own characteristics and contraindications in each case.
For a successful fight against the disease should consult a urologist to seek the causes of disease and well appointed complex therapy, which may also be included and methods of folk medicine.