The plant contains components that have a positive effect on erectile function, libido, hormonal balance, metabolic processes, functionality of the prostate and even the immune system.
Of St. John's wort can prepare as a tea, decoction or alcoholic infusion. Consider the beneficial properties of plants and find out how to produce therapeutic drugs from him.
Composition and useful properties
St. John's wort – a plant that has long been used for the treatment of various diseases including male impotence. Use Hypericum for potency noted by many homeopaths and herbalists. Even conventional medicine recognizes the therapeutic herb.
What's the secret to plants? All the matter in its composition. St. John's wort is rich in ascorbic acid, flavonoids, essential organic amino acids, choline. Also the herb contains tannins, essential oils, vitamins b and PP.
The beneficial properties of plants:
- Stabilization of erectile function. When consuming St. John's wort and potency in men and libido are greatly increased. The fact is that the plant contains flavonoids, vitamins and tannins, which act on the body as an aphrodisiac.
- Normalization of metabolic processes. Doctors say the beneficial effects of plants on many processes of life. According to doctors, St. John's wort helps to lower cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Increasing levels of testosterone. St. John's wort will be very useful for men during the so-called climax when the synthesis of steroid hormones, and to a large extent reduced.
- Neutralization of neurogenic disorders. Hypericum has a mild sedative effect. The plant is recommended to take patients who have neuroses and psychological erectile dysfunction.
- Strengthening vascular walls. Grass also prevents clotting, stabilizes blood pressure, normalizes the flow of blood in the pelvis.
- Increased immunity. Infectious diseases, including bacterial prostatitis often cause reduced potency. St. John's wort destroys pathogens and accelerates the healing process.
- The normalization of the functionality of the prostate. Essential oils, tannins and flavonoids have a positive effect on the glandular organ, preventing the development of many pathologies of the urogenital system.
As St. John's wort affects the male potency, very clear. Repeat that the plant has a positive effect on erectile function, libido, hormonal and urinary system as a whole.
Johns wort you can prepare a healing tea. It can be a great alternative to coffee. Provided regular reception tea tones, increases efficiency and provides a powerful boner.
Preparing the drug is very simple:
- Grind 10 grams of dried St. John's wort.
- Pour the grass 200-250 ml of boiling water.
- To add to the drink a spoonful of honey, 30 ml of lemon juice, 1-2 grams of ginger root.
- To insist a drink for 5-10 minutes.
Per day take 1-2 cups of tea. To consume the drink on a regular basis.
To increase potency and libido, you can use not only tea, but a decoction of Hypericum. Note that the broth should take always fresh, as long-term insistence relieves herbalist useful properties.
As raw materials for making therapeutic tools you need to use dried St. John's wort. By the way, a decoction of the plant can be taken not only in curative but also for preventive purposes.
The algorithm of training the following:
- Grind 50 grams of dried St. John's wort.
- Pour the 2 liters of water.
- Simmer on low heat 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cool.
- Filter with gauze.
In therapeutic and prophylactic purposes it is recommended to take a decoction at the dosage of 150-200 ml per day. The course of treatment – 2 months.
Enhance libido and increase erections helps tincture on the basis of St. John's wort. If you do not want to cook drugs on their own, it can be easily purchased at the pharmacy.
In truth, it is better to prepare the medium yourself, as many producers use substandard raw materials and do not comply with the rules of preparation of medicinal infusions.
To manufacture the product at home, the person will need to stock up on dried St. John's wort and vodka. If no vodka, you can use medical alcohol (after the alcohol should be mixed with water in the ratio 1:1).
The cooking process:
- Grind 50 grams of dried St. John's wort.
- Composition pour 500 ml of vodka/diluted pure alcohol.
- Add in the drug 10 grams of crushed root ginger.
- Thoroughly mix the ingredients.
- Place the composition in glass containers. Store in a cool dry place for 3 weeks. Periodic infusion shake.
- This is followed by filtering out the drug. To do this, use regular gauze.
To return virility need to take 20-30 drops of the tincture 3 times a day. The duration of treatment limited to 30 days. If necessary, treatment is repeated every 3 months.
Contraindications and side effects
Any folk remedy of impotence can harm the body. St. John's wort, unfortunately, is no exception to the rule. Consider what herbs have contraindications and side effects.
Strict contraindications are Allergy to St. John's wort, presence of acute disorders of the liver and kidney, peptic ulcer disease of the stomach and 12 duodenal ulcer, pancreatitis in the acute stage.
- Hypersensitivity reactions.
- The digestive disorder.
- The appearance of bitterness in the mouth.
- Headaches, dizziness.
The appearance of side effects is the reason for the discontinuation of Hypericum for medicinal purposes.
What are the reviews left by men on the treatment of erectile dysfunction St. John's wort? Actually comments are very different. There are both positive and negative reviews.
Some men claim that St. John's wort helped them to regain a powerful boner and acquire high libido. Also satisfied patients have noted that after receiving the drugs from this plant is considerably increased efficiency.
There are negative comments. According to some men, St. John's wort is very harmful and often causes side effects. Also, many patients remained dissatisfied with the result of the therapy and claimed that St. John's wort does not affect erectile function.
Summarizing, we can highlight the advantages and disadvantages:
- The advantages of availability, ease of use, quick onset of effect, effect complex.
- Cons – the possibility of occurrence of side effects, ineffective in organic erectile dysfunction.
As for doctors, they speak about the plant is neutral. According to doctors, with the help of the plant is unlikely to achieve results. Urologists claim that herbal medicine can be regarded only as an auxiliary method of treatment.