A lowering male libido can occur in any male regardless of age. This may be due to various reasons. There are many ways to increase male power.
On male power influenced by many factors. The most common causes of reduced potency in men:
- Bad habits
- Environmental conditions
- Endocrine diseases
- Neurological diseases
- Taking certain medicines
- Improper diet
- Affect virility can to psychological and physical reasons.
- The decrease in sexual desire is heavily influenced by the bad habits. Daily consumption of beer and Smoking several times increases the potency problems.
- Disorders in the endocrine system lead to lower testosterone levels. This hormone is responsible for stimulation and erection.
- One of the reasons for reduced potency are neurological diseases: epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis etc.
- Sexual function, reduce antidepressants, diuretics etc.
- In many cases, the sexual dysfunction noted on the background of psychological problems. It can be fears, neurosis, depression, fatigue, stress etc.
- Sedentary lifestyle or prolonged stay in a sitting position can affect the reduced potency, especially in men 30 to 40 years. This lifestyle is very harmful, because the blood circulation in the pelvic organs is disturbed, which leads to the potency.
- The weakening of erection can be observed in cardiovascular pathologies. Erection occurs when filling the vessels of the member with blood. If there are violations of cardiac activity, the man is experiencing difficulty with physical exertion. This causes a reduction in potency.
- Excess weight may cause a decrease in the production of hormones and morning erections. Obesity affects not only sexual activity but also leads to the development of cardiovascular diseases. In many cases, obesity gives impetus to the development of diabetes.
Potency most often occurs in men who have crossed 50 years of age. After this age, production of testosterone in the body decreases, which entails potency. Many men at age 60, lose their sexual libido, and in some it is altogether absent.
To increase potency, the use of some drugs is not enough. A man should be excluded from the diet of some products:
- Energy drinks
Alcoholic beverages are the most dangerous for the body. Even a small dose of alcohol contained in the beer or low-alcohol drinks, negatively affects the reproductive system. Low-quality ethyl alcohol can cause male will lose the ability to sexual life.
Salt contains almost all products, so to completely eliminate it from the diet will not work. However, it is recommended to limit its use. It is advisable to salt the food before consumption.
Cholesterol can have negative effects not only on cardiac function but also violates the blood circulation in the genitourinary system. Therefore, a man should limit consumption of fatty foods. Completely from the diet of meat products to exclude is not necessary. They contain substances which take part in the formation of testosterone.
Caffeine reduces the level of testosterone. From drink not refuse, but we need to reduce the number of cups per day.Problems with potency can cause carbonated and energy drinks, which are not able to quench their thirst. They contain large amounts of sugar or flavour enhancers, which give a temporary effect.
The diet should include seafood, meat, nuts, dried fruit.
Also useful to use rye bread, pumpkin seeds, infusions and decoctions of nettle. To improve male power recommended to use a decoction of the leaves of a dandelion. Dairy products should be consumed in moderation, it is desirable to use for salad dressing.
Recipes using honey also have a stimulating effect. To increase potency should take a mixture of brewer's yeast, honey, milk and eggs. Particularly affects virility honey, collected from Orchid, Jasmine or marjoram.
Honey goes well with many nuts. You can prepare a mixture: take 100 g of sesame seeds, prunes or sunflower seeds and mix with a tablespoon of honey. The prepared mixture should be consumed at night tablespoon. The effect is observed in less than a week.
The most effective remedy is honey in combination with ginger. To get the necessary components and mix at a ratio of 1:1. Ingest half a teaspoon 3 times a day.
What vitamins to take
For men's health and potency will help the whole complex of vitamins:
- Vitamin a High content of this vitamin in carrots. It contains beta-carotene, which is necessary for normal functioning of the immune system. Also improves the reproductive function of men.
- Vitamin activates phagocytosis and helps produce antibodies that strengthen immunity and prevent the development of infectious and inflammatory processes in the body.
- Contains beta-carotene in red and yellow vegetables and fruits.
- B vitamins are of Special importance for the male body are of vitamins B6, B12. Insufficient intake of these vitamins in the body can affect sexual energy. Daily dose of vitamin B6 should not exceed 2 mg, B12-about 12 mcg. They are present in dairy products.
- Vitamin C Helps to improve immune system and enhance the elasticity of blood vessels. Useful to use the vitamin as a preventive measure for prostatitis, and also for increasing testosterone. Also, this vitamin is involved in the formation of the hormone dopamine, serotonin.
- On vitamin a deficiency shows fatigue and frequent colds. The high content of vitamin C in citrus fruits, parsley, carrots, green onions, cabbage, berries rose hips, strawberry, black currant. Per day male should consume 200-500 mg.
- Vitamin D. Taking vitamin need especially in winter, because in this period there is a deficiency. Also, this vitamin promotes the production of testosterone and stimulate the sex drive. Sources of vitamin D: seafood, quail eggs, dairy products.
- Vitamin E. This fat-soluble vitamin normalizes the endocrine glands, especially the pituitary gland, responsible for the production of sex hormones and maturation of sperm. In addition, vitamin stimulates the blood circulation to the genitals.
- Tocopherol is found in nuts, seeds, vegetable oils, milk, meat, soy, flour, meal etc.
Vitamins improve men's health and provide a normal erection. In addition to vitamins, to maintain the potency of essential micronutrients. Zinc is one of the most important. With its deficit marked a sharp decline in testosterone, and as a consequence weakened libido and potency.
If a man has difficulty with erections or the problem is ongoing, then use a special vitamins.Necessary vitamins can be obtained from foods or take special drugs.
Analogue of vitamin A is retinol acetate or retinol palmitate. Releases the drug in capsule form at a dosage of 3300, 5000, or 33000 IU. Concentration in pill reaches 33000 IU.
The interaction of vitamins with other drugs
To take vitamins is recommended with calcium. While the use they are better absorbed in the body.
Vitamin E is advisable to take with vitamin C.
It is undesirable to connect vitamin B6 and B12, as there may be allergic reactions.
Simultaneous use of preparations containing B2, C, vitamins B3 or C, and also copper, iron and zinc, which adversely affects the absorption of the first.
The beneficial effect of vitamin B1 is reduced to a minimum, if you take vitamin C With copper or iron.
The use of sleeping pills or tranquilizers will minimize the effectiveness of vitamin V.
Vitamin preparations in combination with other drugs lead to bad absorption of vitamins.
While watching video You will learn about male potency.
To restore potency have a great desire and willpower. There is no reason of weakening of potency, which cannot be eliminated. A man should take care of your health. Not only must you get rid of bad habits, eat a healthy diet, but not to forget to regularly take vitamin complexes.