Heavy physical work, bad ecology, constant stress and difficulties in their personal lives – all this adversely affects the quality of sex life of men, often leading to decreased libido. Not many representatives of the stronger sex in a hurry with such a delicate problem to the doctors, trying to fix the problem on its own. To help deal with sexual dysfunction can help simple and accessible to all folk remedies.
How to raise potency in men folk remedies
Male libido can decrease for several reasons – it is constant stress, nervous stress, psychological barrier, Smoking. Increased potency folk remedies involves the use of special teas, herbal tea, showers and aromatic baths, massages with aroma oils. Favorably affect the potency for a long period of rest, exercise and proper nutrition.
In any case, the improvement of potency in men folk remedies should only be undertaken after consultation with your doctor. Old recipes will be effective only if the causes of reduced libido are not related to health. If the doctor diagnosed an adenoma, prostatitis or other diseases of the sexual sphere, we need to start taking antibiotics and other medicines recommended by the specialist and traditional recipes to use as tools.
Long-term practice shows that particularly effective in the treatment of erectile dysfunction are herbs. They are administered as single funds or as part of complex therapy in the form of herbs. To be absolutely sure of the correct collection and storage of medicinal plants, experts recommend to buy them at the pharmacy.
Folk remedies to increase potency in men with the herb have broad spectrum of action. They are not only beneficial to male libido, and contribute to the strengthening of the body, enhance immunity. Some of the herbs have an effect against edema, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Herbal medicine is preferred for those patients, who have many contraindications to conventional drugs.
Infusions of herbs do not have side effects, but to achieve the desired result of taking them should be long courses. In the fight for men's health are well established such plants:
- Nettle. It is used of tincture on alcohol, broths, mixtures, simply add to your food. Created a drug based on this plant increases sexual desire, normalizes functions of the urogenital system, help in the treatment of diseases which cause erectile dysfunction. Before using nettle should be aware that it increases blood clotting, so people with high risk of thrombosis it is better to abandon such treatment.
- Ginseng. The root of this plant is actively used in the manufacture of medicines and dietary supplements, intended for the treatment of impotence. The herb has restorative properties – promotes vasodilation, energizes, influences the maintenance of erections, prevents premature ejaculation, awakens desire. The intake of ginseng is contraindicated in infectious diseases, bleeding, inflammation.
- Thyme or thyme. Contains large amounts of flavonoids, tannins, organic acids that have a positive impact on potency. Thyme is used for the prevention of prostatitis, adenoma, impotence. The plant increases the number of motile sperm.
- Calamus root. The plant contains gum, ascorbic acid, camphor and magnesium. They have a tonic and strengthening effect. Calamus root stimulates the production of seminal fluid, enhances libido. To achieve the effect of traditional healers are recommended to chew the roots three times a day.
- St. John's wort. This plant is used both for individual treatment and combined therapy. Short-term use of St. John's wort awakening interest in sex, increased desire. With prolonged use, the herb helps to cope with stressful situations, improves mood, helps prevent urogenital diseases.
- Dubrovnik. Traditional medicine considers this plant is indispensable in the treatment of sexual problems in men. Grass Dubrovnik prevents premature ejaculation, and has a strong stimulating effect, helps in the prevention of prostatitis. Medicinal properties have decoctions, tinctures without alcohol of Dubrovnik.
- Parsnips. The roots of this plant contain vitamins, minerals, ascorbic acid. Parsnip helps to strengthen the immune system to resist colds, in combination with honey increases sexual potency in men.
- Ginkgo biloba. This is a rare plant, so to find it in the drugstore in pure form difficult. Ginkgo biloba is included in the composition of homeopathic drugs and special supplements for men. Plant normalizes blood circulation in the intimate area, reduces the level of sugar and cholesterol in the blood.
- Aloe. For therapeutic purposes, using aloe Vera juice. It is prepared from a special mixture of wine, lemon juice, honey, nuts. Aloe improves blood circulation in the intimate area, helps to increase libido.
Honey and propolis
Bee products are an invaluable tool when dealing with many diseases of the urogenital area. They have bactericidal, restorative, anti-inflammatory properties. In the treatment of impotence and increase libido honey combine with other products: aloe juice, walnuts, onion seeds, ginger.
For the prevention of erectile dysfunction folk healers recommend the use of the darker varieties of honey – chestnut, buckwheat, lime, Turkish honey of Marmaris. They not only help to cope with sexual problems, but also strengthen the immune system, normalize blood pressure, improve venous circulation. Darker varieties of honey can be used in pure form or added to tea, water, drinks and medicinal compound.
As an additional tool in the treatment of urological diseases using propolis. It contains: magnesium, silicon, copper, zinc, antioxidants. Thanks to these valuable ingredients propolis helps relieve inflammation, fight depression, increases libido and prevents the development of stagnant phenomena in the prostate gland. Of propolis are produced mainly alcoholic tinctures and solutions for compresses.
There are many folk remedies to increase potency in men and prevention of prostatitis with the use of curry. This raw material is rich in flavonoids, salicylic acid, tannic components which have a beneficial effect not only on sexual attraction and the male body in General. For the preparation of drugs used not only bark, but also buds or leaves of the tree.
Of medicinal raw materials according to ancient recipes made tinctures, elixirs, decoctions. Allowed to chew a piece of bark in his mouth, to the nutrients made it into the body unchanged. When such folk remedies to increase potency in men should be careful to strictly adhere to the proportions specified in the recipe. Overdose can cause various side effects, including:
- cramping pain in the abdomen;
- pain in the gastrointestinal tract;
- nausea, vomiting.
Experts believe that many sexual possibilities of man largely depend on what kind of food he eats. Since ancient times people have used the products of vegetable and animal origin, which contribute to increase the potency. Today they are called aphrodisiacs, which literally translates – love of pleasure. The strongest stimulants of potency are:
- Coconut – increases the number and quality of sperm. Coconut milk, mixed with honey, effectively quenches thirst, improves digestion, boosts sexual desire.
- Phoenicia – ancient remedy to increase libido. Edible fruit saturate the blood glucose is necessary during prolonged intercourse.
- Eggs – protein product that acts as a high quality sexual stimulant. Himself Casanova to stimulate erection recommended to drink before each sexual act, and 1 egg.
- Garlic – contains rare trace mineral germanium. At least a clove of garlic in the diet for the prevention of impotence related to vascular constriction.
- Parsley, dill, cilantro is a spice that not only improve men's capacity, but also help to remove signs of fatigue, increases the level of testosterone in the blood.
Modern medicine says that sex both women and men can not function properly when the body will suffer from deficiency of vitamins E, A, b and C. They can be obtained by taking special vitamin supplements or food:
- Vitamin E and macroelements (especially omega-3 fatty acids) in beef, sea buckthorn berries, fish liver, eggs.
- Vitamin a can be found in animal fats, milk, cheese, spinach, leaf lettuce, carrot, and broccoli.
- The group of b vitamins is contained in cauliflower, potatoes, figs, beans and other legumes, beef, lamb, many varieties of fish.
- Vitamin C rich rose hips, citrus, sea buckthorn, currants, oranges, grapefruit, apricots, blueberries, prunes, kiwi.
To return the libido help and a variety of water treatments. To strengthen the body doctors recommend to start to go swimming, enroll in water exercise sessions at least once a year to visit the health-resort sanatorium. Many water treatments you can take at home. Popular folk remedies for improved potency:
- Sitz baths. They improve the blood circulation in the abdominal and pelvic region, promote the excretion of toxins, help in the treatment of prostatitis and erectile dysfunction. Sitz baths indicated for daily use. For the procedure at home it is necessary in a basin with hot water, put a Board seat. Comfortably ensconced on the design you can start to wash the perineum, the anus water. To prepare sitz baths traditional healers recommend a decoction of chamomile, thyme and other herbs.
- Wiping. The procedure stimulates circulation, improves the heat exchange of the pelvis. Wiping is better to do twice a day – morning and before bedtime. It is important that the room temperature and water was comfortable.
- Bath. A visit to the sauna also has a positive effect on men's health. To get rid of sexual failure are recommended to attend a bath every 3-4 days, using in the sauna birch broom. Go to the steam room you need 2-3 times for 10 minutes. This folk remedy is absolutely contraindicated in hypertension.
Many hydrotherapy treatments can be effectively combined with aromatherapy. Essential oils of many plants help to relax, strengthen immunity, increase the potency. During the treatments, pour into the diffuser a few drops of the oils of ginger, cypress, rosemary or thyme. These oil formulations can be used for massage of back, legs, or intimate areas.
Remedies based on medicinal herbs
Many medicines are popular recipes made on the basis of herbs and plants. It can be nutritious with a mixture of honey and nuts, tinctures, decoctions, infusions. Folk remedies have many advantages compared to traditional drugs. This:
- a minimum of contraindications and side effects;
- the need to use only natural ingredients;
- affordable ingredients in comparison with pills, drops and other medications;
- high efficiency.
Nettle infusion with a red wine and honey
Stinging nettle leaves have many beneficial properties, so the plant enjoys great popularity among herbalists and proponents of alternative medicine. To improve the potency, it is recommended to prepare the following tool:
- 100 grams of chopped herbs pour into a thermos.
- Pour the nettle 300 ml of boiling water.
- To insist 5-6 hours.
- To take when disorders of the sexual sphere ½ Cup 3 times a day before meals.
- To improve the taste of the drink you can add 1 tsp of honey.
- The course of treatment is 1-2 months.